Warranty claims processes are unfortunately a necessary and demanding evil, but customer satisfaction is also an important asset. And anyway, it is always possible to derive important information about the production process from warranty claims.
Standardised processes help with the processing of warranty claims, as does the 8D Report, which is oriented to 8 fact-based, obligatory disciplines (8D).
- D1 create a team to solve the problem
- D2 problem description
- D3 determine immediate measures
- D4 determine cause(s) of the error
- D5 plan remedial action
- D6 carry out remedial action
- D7 prevent error recurring
- D8 praise the team effort
In RGU OPTI this process is implemented in complaints management and test planning and can be configured individually for the customer in question.
Please contact us by email or on +49 231 41997-0 for more information.